At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Going Down Hill

It will be down hill after today. Only in the low 60's for a high and one more auction to attend. This one is outside. Friday night it will be in the teens.

Uneventful yesterday. Even mentally.

Well, not quite. I did work on a Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorny and a Will. I plan on getting them signed and inform the offspring that it is finally done on my trip south.

I have a question for the writers. I write with the word processor on my computer and will go back to reread and make changes. Then wondered if I would keep all the changes I have made. So maybe I should print out a draft now and again, to let it sit, before reading and changing? I felt there was not a right or wrong way to do this, but wondered what anyone else did. Are your CP's friends or fellow writers?