At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Up and Sort of At 'em

Woke early and decided I must start the exercise portion of my day..not much, kind of easing into it. Was 36 degrees out and I only walked for 15 minutes, but, hey, it is a start.

Confession time...since ex s.o. has been on my mind so much, picked up the phone last night and made THE call. Had a nice 30 minute conversation, my feelings shifted to neutral so hopefully it was a good thing for me. Don't care what it was for him. I think taking action was the best part for me, regardless how it turned out.

This is the week to get ready for the Chili Cookoff. I am looking forward to it.

Also gave Mom fair warning I would be making a trip south soon. She said she had been expecting that.

Life goes on.