At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Obstacles

Little buggers just keep popping up. My computer does strange things, like, the keyboard quits responding. So now I try to save after just a few sentences. I need to install a new battery but am too chicken. There are no Macintosh centers that I have found. Guess I better go find the screwdrivers..

Still warm and damp here but that is due to quit shortly. In the ten day forecast I saw 20's for lows bandied about for next Thurs/Fri.

Let see, I only got a couple of pages done yesterday, but did some research so felt pretty good about that. I find myself rereading and starting to edit and think that is not the "right" way but wonder if there is a right or wrong way to do this. My new thoughts about being here is I will probably never have another opportunity to have the time to write as I do now. Sure am stretching to find that silver lining!

Coffee was better today but think I will pick up some expresso beans to mix in next. Really need a good kick after the time change!