At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Whining

I know, I know, I should take out the H and add another N.

Yesterday was too much arguing with Mom. Still feeling pretty punk when I get up.
I took antihistimine yesterday and last night hoping my head would get straight and that did not work. I hope to feel good enough to do the chili cook off this weekend.

Only worked on three pages in the writing project. I have not been able to reach #4 son who normally lives in Germany, but is in San Diego for a couple of weeks. Today is ex s.o.'s birthday.
It is 26 outside this morning. I am not in Texas.

Okay, okay, finished whining for today.

I am alive, awake and breathing. It is a new day to make choices or not. I choose to be in a much better frame of mind. Feel better already!