At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A Day Out

It is suppose to get to 60 degress today! So, for the first time since Dec. 23rd, I am going to get Out Of Town..whooeee! Of course our weather will start to deteriorate tomorrow but I am grateful for today.

I have three places to run errands at and am talking myself out of a wonderful lunch at Macaroni's, and going to Paneras instead. I will feel just as "treated" but will spend less $$. May even take in a movie if I get in gear pretty quick.

I decided to tell Mom yesterday I was going to Lincoln today. Normally I do not tell her until shortly before I leave. Sure enough, she said " I was going to get you to take me to the Terrace tomorrow, but since you are going to Lincoln, I guess not". Lord, do not ever let me try and manipulate my kiddos, whatever the situation.

A lot of the snow will disappear today and that is a good thing.