At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday Morning Gettin' Up

The Sun is up and it is suppose to warm up well into the 60's today. Hopefully that will help my mood level. Have planned to use a Dutch Oven to roast a chicken today.

My nephew came by yesterday. It was nice to have someone to visit with for a change. I was making a doctored up spaghetti sauce that just refused to turn into something that tasted really good. Went ahead and finished it up, fixed Mom's lunch and he and I went out to get a bite to eat. I do believe it made Mom mad but I just need a break now and again. He stayed for about three hours and was looking forward to an evening alone. His wife was going "out with the girls".

K. (my daughter) called late and mentioned they had taken the girls to a Petting Zoo. They had not caught the news out of Fl. about the serious problems there. I hope I did not alarm her too much. She has to do the double duty today. Church and time at her MIL's. Then afternoon at her Dad's. Her SIL is going with her to her Dad's.

Coffee was better today. I may be getting the hang of it back.