At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Heading Into the Weekend

Early morning thunder boomers again. The wind hit first, then the rain. It did not last long and now, moving into a hot muggy day on the high plains.

I did get some garage sale pricing done yesterday and hope to finish up today. Fed the sourdough starter last night so will do either Sourdough Country French Bread or some Cinnamon Rolls..Guess I wil make up my mind when I get to the kitchen. Will cook either one off in a DO. Or at least, that is the plan.

Oldest son mentioned coming up for a day or so over the Labor Day weekend. That would be nice. Said for me to plan a project he can help me with. Well, I have two planned and time for some cooking to boot, so hope he makes it. I am not counting on it though.

Another couple of rows finished on the afghan. This particular one is done working on the long side which is about 66 inches long, so two rows take a minute or two, for sure.

Coffee tasted so good this morning. Had mixed Columbian and French Roast together, mmmmm, good stuff.

Comments Welcome