At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Chilly

this morning, but my window still open. Around 48 or so, but to climb into the mid 80's this afternoon. Then a dip into the 30's Thursday morning. The furnace guys came by for a bit yesterday. Getting lined out on what fittings they will need. When finished they will have to use the "key" to bleed all the radiators in the house so think I had better get the tops of the ones upstairs unloaded.

I do receive a medical newsletter geared towards whole health. One thing they suggested was taking a break from news now and again. I believe that to be excellent advice.

Working on finishing up the fringe on the afghan. Not a lot left to do on the Redfish Suspension . So progress, the old putting one foot in front of the other, metaphorically speaking.

I did not do the Apple Puffs yesterday so may do them today, plus, the Angel Biscuit recipe says you can hold the dough in the refrigerator and use as needed. I will bake those off today also.