At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

It is Work

The buying and selling process is work and I did goof on some postage but what else is new.Still made some extra and had fun with the scale model car. The guys hang out and snipe on the stuff they want.

Now will need to do a front porch sale to get rid of the extras. Mom could be real nosy then. Would probably do her good.

So far the glucose numbers are lookin' good.

I went to Crete yesterday and had a jeweler look at my earrings for new wires. We have a plan A and and plan B. Hope it works out. These are the one of a kind DO pots. Had problems with one of the hangers. There is a real word for the type they have and darn if I can think of it. Also, got a new cartridge for the kitchen sink on order. Also found a place to do the foam board and mat for Nick's fish so did get some things accomplished.