At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Got it DONE

Whoooeee, got the back 40 done..what a chore. It was as dry as it was gonna get so did the whole thing. Never did get the showers last night but misty and wet this morning so glad I did not wait. Had to move the deck up to the #5 position. Now, if it stays dry, will try to mow one more time before leaving for MI. At least going to MI is in the plans, at this point time.

The Spurs squeaked by the Mavs, but, hey, a win is a win. They only had 36 hours from their last game which included a flight back from CA., while the Mavs had rested since Tues. and only had to go from Dallas to SA.

Things are sorted out in the closet and I have an idea of what I will pack. Sure hope this goes OK.

Was going to speak to the DIL from Hades yesterday but after I finished talking to my daughter and asked to speak to her, found out she was in the shower.

Talked to another DIL and things were better there. She is married to #2 son who is "over there in the desert" and career Army. She told me a horrible story about a neighbor whose house was forclosed on. She left 2 dogs inside. She should be hung up by her thumbs for a very long time.