At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Next Round

At least the SA Spurs advanced to the second round of the playoffs and the Lakers did not.
Yesterday I took a tub of "better" junkque to a consignment place in York. Hopefully some of it will sell. Then stopped by another consignment place where I had spotted some stems and thought I knew what they were. After checking them out via Replacements, Ltd., I was there to buy them. Hopefully will make a few $$ as I was able to buy them "right".
My next stop was at a graduation party and I stayed about an hour. Then back to the house.
I have mentioned to Mom I may go to Michigan with the kids. She at least has learned not to say, "no, you won't". I am wondering, tho, if I can take 10 days around people..lol.
Still did not get the mowing done. It has been way to wet to run the riding mower. The fellow who does the front yard did not try to bag grass as he usually does because of how wet it has been. I may try to get part of it done this afternoon if the sun will come out. There is a possibility of rain later tonight. BUT, will have to watch the first round of the Spurs vs. Mavs which starts at noon.