At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

For A Nice Change

The ex called this morning (we actually have joint sale going on) and we had a really nice visit. He had run into a mutual acquaintance at a swap meet yesterday and the funny thing was, just a few days ago I had been thinking about them. Anyway was a pleasant change of pace and felt good.

Maybe it contributed to my taking an hour and a half for myself this afternoon. Showered, shampooed, painted toe nails, good moisturizing and so on.

Did some of the very mild shoulder exercises with Mom today and she said she thought her arm was coming along better. She also walked better for me today. The new thing for tonight will be letting her sleep in her own bed instead of the lift chair. Sure hope I can get her up for the nocturnal bathroom stuff. We'll see. Won't know until we try.