At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday

This was shower morning again for Mom. She just hates it but doesn't argue (at least not this a.m.). When I get my coffee around 6 a.m. turn the thermostat up and start a space heater in the bathroom. So far she has not tried the "too cold" argument. Even put her clothes on the radiator so they are warm. I have asked in the past, "doesn't a shower make you feel better?" and the answer is always "no" so I quit asking. LOL

I need to look for a new project. Had started a new pastel for the 10 year old's bedroom but after talking to my daughter, may put it aside. She wants some Hawaiian flowers so guess that will be the new art project.

Thought about going to an auction close by for a little bit tomorrow but not sure if I will. Did not make any arrangements for someone to be with Mom. I could run over for a few minutes and leave a couple of bids. Might do that.

The weather is still looking good for the next week which makes me happy.