At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Too Darn Soon

A freeze warning out for tonight!! I like cooler weather but let's not get to hasty.
Had a brief thunder storm sometime during the night. Enough that I got up to unplug the computer. Certainly don't trust the surge protecter with a lightning strike. And not sure just how this old house is grounded!

A slight spell with the chest discomfort last night. I know something needs to be done.

Have the appointment for getting new shocks for midweek. Now, to instigate more action for my self. Feel like a prisoner. Can't have a conversation with Mom as you end up almost screaming. She is hard of hearing but some of it, I found out, is selective....when she doesn't want to discuss things, as in my leaving, turns her back and walks off. I refuse to do the guilt trip, no matter how hard she tries....and just where in the hell is her other daughter, anyway?????