At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Almost Here

The freezing rain is almost at the front door. The local school is not opening today in anticipation of this winter storm.

The coffee is wonderful this morning. A friend gave me a bag of Starbucks Christmas Blend while I was in Texas and it is very, very good. They finally started carrying whole beans at the local grocery store so I don't have to agonize about running out when the weather gets so bad.

I have been staying awake to long and having a rough time getting up. Wondering what does it matter but it feels like I need to get back to a different schedule.

The last of the bowl games tonight. Will have that on the TV and the Spurs on the game channel on the computer. Man, life sure has disintergrated.