At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

*Bookcrossing

After reading the library post at Is There Anything of Interest I went snoop looking for the site mentioned in a response. Just what I needed, something else to take up my time so I can avoid writing. Heh

It really did look like a fun thing to do. I joined but am not ready to release a book in the wild. Then I found they have groups across the country that have meetings and there is one in San Antonio that meets the 1st Friday of the month. I will try to make that one in March if my trip south goes as planned. My DIL will be in San Antonio at the time and I will try to take her as they have groups in Germany where she resides. This could be really interesting.

I also checked to see what is going on in Neveragainland (Nebraska) and found books that had been released in the wild in Lincoln at a couple of my favorite places. Mainly the Haymarket area generally and at The Mill (coffee shop with a great selection of on premise roasted beans) specifically.

*http://www.bookcrossing.com/