At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, March 28, 2005

First Time

it is suppose to get into the 70's today. I loaded branches into the bed of the truck yesterday and have anxiously been waiting for this morning to haul them to the dump. Sad when the high point of a days activities is going to the dump! Oh, yes, have a couple of things to mail at the post office. Woohoo, two places to go.

The chicken turned out darn good yesterday and I think Mom really enjoyed the dinner. Still wasn't up to par but at least not the bone tired I have been some days.

Watched the Spur's game fourth quarter with my oldest son via cell phone. He has The Dish so what he was seeing was about a 20 second lag later than what I was seeing so my comments did not make sense to him until that time passed. It was silly but it was fun.

Tomorrow is check-up time. Made my little list of questions. Be glad when this is finished.