At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Wicked Looking

I just checked the Hurricane Page on Weatherunderground. Katrina is a bad babe with well formed eye. I have friends who have fled Gulfport, Mississippi. It's going to be rough on the Gulf Coast for sure. New Orleans will have a tough road to hoe, or bail, I should say.

Did snag a few things at auction. Now, if I can just sell them. That is the trick. Found an antique store that will take consignments so may try a garage sale and if they don't sell, take them there. It is a plan anyway.

My last loaf of sourdough bread had the right "tang" to it but I still am not satisfied the way it turned out. But need to cut down on bread consumption again. Here it is, a lazy Sunday I guess. Just don't feel like doing "nuttin'".