At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Additional Progress

Spent another bit of time working on the garage. And there is noticeable improvement. Such a good feeling to visually see improvement on a project. Now, if the pastel work would move along. I have spent more time looking at this one, attempting something, then erasing it!! The afghan is down to a mere 8 inches to go. And I thought I would have a problem getting it done by December.

Today is a "taking Mom to the store" day and to the Co-op. Will get the Buick out and run it to do those chores. It has not been run this week at all.

Tomorrow will attend another auction. There are so many around this time of year, and good ones too. What I used in making the choice of which one to go to was mileage. With the price of gas, decided to go to the closest one that had a fairly decent "collectibles and antiques" listing. Hopefully will have enough inventory to take to a store that will handle some of my primative items as consignments after this auction.