At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Not Very Often

does who I'm rooting for win. Will see if I have an almost grand slam this weekend. Clijsters won in the Women's Finals. But Hewett did not in the Men's semi finals. Hopefully Andre will emerge the winner today in the Men's Finals at the US Open. In college football Nebraska won against Wake Forest and Texas barely beat Ohio. That was a nerve racking game to watch. So, 3 out of 4 isn't too bad.

Fast approaching the end of the Afghan Only a Mother Could Love but will need more yarn before it is done. My plans are to only fringe one end of it as I do not like fringe in my face when napping under it.

Decided not to attend any of the auctions today. Will be cooking chicken and dumplings in a black pot to go with some baked sweet potatoes and a salad.

The weather reports says we will have a couple of more days of over normal high temperatures and then a touch of fall. I am ready! Just fall, mind you, not winter.