At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Weekend of Auctions

There are many auctions going on this weekend. The criteria I used to make the choice was actual miles to drive, amount of antiques/collectibles listed and if the "big guns" would be out at this auction. I felt this one would have the least, if any, out of town dealers. So, we'll see how my choice worked. You always have folks who follow the auctioneer so it won't be "deep pockets" free, but worth a shot. The winds are supppose to get to 40 mpr today also. May not be pretty.

Received some paperwork that needs to be filled out for the farm. I had a couple of questions so called the office that sent the paperwork. Should have known better. The answer to both questions was "I don't know". But your office sent it, "well, (giggle) I just don't know."