At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, September 30, 2005

They Arrived

about 11 a.m. to start the boiler installation. Will not finish today, for sure. Hopefully will get done on Monday. Mom is starting to complain about being chilly. It is warming up, thank goodness.

Had another long, involved dream about the ex s.o. Just hate that. I can cut off the daytime thoughts pretty well now, but can't control the dream status yet!

Haven't heard from the nephews as to their coming out on Sunday for dinner. If I don't get any emails by tonight will have to get on the phone. They don't realize my limited grocery shopping here. Speaking of which, I went to the store to pick up some buttermilk to make bread yesterday. Of course, they were out. The gal behind the counter (I do not like her) said when I asked if they would be getting any in "well, have you tried the powdered buttermilk?" "Yes, but you are out of that also." Geesh!

I need an attitude adjustment.