At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Typical Monday

Decided to take care of a few loose ends. Some of them should have been done earlier. Had my wonderful Flour that I get from North Dakota Mill go to the wrong address. I sent an email and guess it has not been corrected yet, so just sent another email. Have not received payment from a buyer so double checking on that.

I did some work in the garage and in doing so, find a very enjoyable experience of feeling much closer to Dad. I may have mentioned it before but in having crs am not sure. The last couple of years he was alive he did not know me. I felt as if he were already gone. When he died felt more grief for Mom's pain. The memories now are just fun and pleasant. So glad I am having them.