At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hello Spring

and what a load of snow Mother Nature is dumping on us. Oh, well, the farmers need the moisture. A poor little rabbit snugged up against the back door early this morning to get out of the wind, I suppose. At least he was facing out toward the steps just in case one of the nasty assed cats that roam around killing them would appear.

I am not feeling to well today so don't know if I will attempt to shovel snow or not. Just have to wait and see.

My daughter called and it looks as though she may have a chance to take the girls to Washington D.C. by the end of summer. That would be pretty cool. But, of course, I would worry..that's what motherhood does, no matter how old they are. At least I don't treat her like she is 16..more than I can say for Mom..ha