At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Made A

quick trip to Wallyworld yesterday afternoon. Picked up a few grocery items that you cannot get here and a new cushion for Mom. She uses one on her lap for proping up her diary and puzzle book, plus just resting her arms. I got the skinniest one I could find but still to plump for her. She did not say so but I knew it probably was so asked her. She said "well, I just have to get use to it" so I offered her one I had upstairs that was bigger in diameter but pretty thin. I think it will work. Her old one was so ratty. Glad I picked one in a color and design that I like as I'm using it now.

Snow is almost gone and some spring showers around early today. Possible thunderstorms later on this week.

Friday is an auction that looks pretty good. I hope the weather is nice for it. Must go find the directions of how to get there.