At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Not Good

The news from the coast is not good for my friend. The tests say cancer but so far they cannot find out the source so more tests are being run. She seems to be holding up well and keeping hubby from flipping out. Bless her heart.

Another friend's mother was told nothing the Dr.s could do after a heart attack, she elected to go home and so far, doing OK to the point of playing gin rummy with friends.

Received the easel late yesterday and had to laugh. A nice piece of equipment, made in Italy and with no instructions except "common sense". Took a little bit but finally figured it out. Felt common sense had taken a brief vacation. It is a Plein Air easel by Mabef. I think I will like it just fine. The companies sure know what they are doing when they enclose their current catalog in your shipment. I have already found at least "one" gotta have that!