At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Still Snow and the Back Door Critter

Lots of snow and it is still going at it. I checked the back steps this morning and saw rabbit footprints in the snow. But Buddy Boy (or Girl) was back in position by the door. Sure hope it finds something to eat soon. Evidently it has been there 24 hours and counting. Wish there was some way I could get some food out there but would just scare it off.

Need to get to the Post Office this morning and since it is only 3 blocks away may attempt to wade through the snow. My boots are in the Baby Truck in the garage so may make the trip in tennies. Or not.

LATER Another check and the rabbit was gone. Then I saw him run in front of the steps around the side of the house. I quickly chopped up some fresh cabbage and stuck it out the door. Sure enough, the snow started in again with the wind picking up and he/she was back by the door but I could not see if any food had been consumed.

Boy, sure is tough when the most excitment you have is checking on a rabbit.

"sigh"