At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Finishing Touches

Finished t he mowing today. Will have to make a recycle run yet, either today or tomorrow, gas up and maybe haul a large branch (and maybe not). I could be on the road in less than 30 minutes as far as loading the truck..smile..my plan tomorrow is to take a nap in the afternoon hopefully. I usually cannot sleep much the night before a trip so think I will rest up during the day and head out waaaaay early.

Last night took a trip into Lincoln and had ribs at my nephews. He is getting it down pretty pat. I plan to try some more on my smoker this fall. While in Lincoln, picked up a new clip on sunglasses as I will need them while south. Geez, they are expensive and imagine they are made in China..