At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another

line of online security going up at the bank I use. Just hope I can remember all the different answers to the login questions. I did not use to be concerned about my memory but, well, you know.....age and all that.

Still have not decided what else to make to take to the nephew's for T-Day. I keep thinking I want to do something in the cute little crock pot I hauled back from Texas. I used it twice while there and twice since I have been back.

A surprise note from the ex s.o. Received a call from him about a used truck that might be available, but that they were going to check the vin number to see what the axial ratio might be. Hmmmm

Working on some feng shui the last couple of days. I rearranged things while still at the coast and had fun doing it. Guess the sprucing up of the walls the first of the week has me in a "just do it" mood. My daughter was so happy that I finally did a project, bless her heart. She may use the same idea for her guest bathroom until she decided what real changes she wants to make. As she put it, "something to make me happier instead of those darn mallard ducks in there." They have lived with the ducks for 9 years and she is ready to get rid of them but as they are putting on a new patio and metal roof for the house will hold off for a while doing anything major. A role of paper would not break the bank.