At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ah, the Silky

feel of coffee with REAL cream. It's to die for. I read the ingredients in half and half and some sounded quite scary as do lots of things we ingest. So I had switched to light table cream. The local store was out so instead of getting half and half I picked up a pint of heavy whipping cream. Wow, what a treat. I just drink one cup of decaf with cream, then finish what coffee is left, usually about a half a cup, straight.

Decided to do my version of a heart stress test this morning. Much cheaper. I scooped snow off half the driveway. There were snow showers during the night and lots of blowing and drifting so part of the the driveway was clear and then a drifted area. I can get Baby out of the garage if I want to. Temperatures to go up starting tomorrow so don't imagine this snow will be around long. Come on Spring.