At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Trying Again

Have a new batch of sourdough starter going. Will be baking a loaf tomorrow. Keeping the starter fed seems to be a problem with me. Guess that is why I don't want a pet.
Today got lunch uptown. The volunteer fire dept. had Winsor chops done on a pit with baked potato, veggie, roll and two cookies. They were only asking for a goodwill offering.
I have burned both photos and iTunes for backup copies and so far, so good. Since there is more than one way to do it, I keep going back to the book to check. Sometimes the instructions aren't as clear as they could be. I am enjoying the radio and my playlist of tunes. More so than CD playback on the old 'puter. Of course, having some external speakers help with the sounds. I do like the Klipsch I got but I'm certainly not an audiophile. I almost got a pair of JBL Creatures but heard both bad and good on one of the forums so decided to go with Klipsch. I always wanted their bookcase ones years ago but never got them. They are vintage now. If I ever run across a pair not to out of sight pricewise, will grab 'em.