At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Woke up again

to a record breaking 28 degrees..this gal has been in Texas WAY to long to suffer this way..

I am procrastinating on "doing" and that has to change. Had been good on doing some weight training prior to my last trip to Texas and just cannot get back on that horse. Of course being "dumped" while there really does not help my frame of mind. I was suppose to go back to a Cushman scooter meet with my now "former" guy friend and just having something to look forward to is gone.

Made an upside down cake in the dutch oven yesterday.

Mom seems to try and help a little more..wonder what that is about. I know she is afraid I will leave and that has to scare her but she can handle it with a little outside help from one of the agency. It sure is ironic that my sister who won't help at all made her oldest daughter promise HER that she would take care of her and never put her in a nursing home. What a crock when she won't even help with her own mother.