At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It's A Ho Hum Time

Mood: Medium funk
Energy About a 5

Clouds are racing by fueled by strong North and Northwest winds. A little rain and the temperature is chilly after two days in the 70's.

I am still planning an escape to Lincoln as soon as there is a nice day. Hopefully that will be Friday.

It now seems my globe trotting son will only be in San Antonio for a couple of days, if he makes it at all. Makes me wonder how the company he works for stays in business. I have just about given up on getting to see him this trip. Of course, things change at a moment notice.

Mom pulled one of her sneaking up the stairs last night. Surely does get on my nerves. I put the Baby Truck away since we were due for possible thunder storms and she did not see me do it. When she finally noticed it was gone, was sneaking up to see if I was here or not. Some day I may find all of this funny . Wish I had been sneaking off to see a fella, or whatever it is she imagines I am doing. If she persists in treating me like I am sixteen, might as well have some fun!! That might help my energy level..ha