At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Gone Mowing

It got too hot yesterday to mow so that is on for this morning. Took Mom's Buick to get serviced so while it was out, cleaned out that side of the garage. Got pretty hot in there. Cut up and hauled branches to the dump and tried to dispose of the recycle items but the trailer had been taken to be emptied. Hope it is back today.

Did get an email from my Gulfport friends. They ended up going to Fl. as she has a brother there. I am afraid they will have quite a mess at home. Of course, don' t know when they can even get back to check.
This has pretty much decided me, when I get back to Texas I will not go back to the coast. Will look for a place within 100 miles of San Antonio, or closer.