At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, October 07, 2005

The Frost

was on the pumpkin this morning and my favorite pumpkin is THE PUKING PUMPKIN.


Dad use to grow them when I was a kid. I have always liked pumpkin pie. It is not my all time favorite but it is right up there. If we would go a year without growing any, the neighbors always had plenty. The record one this year was up to 1000+ pounds.

I guess I pushed the wrong buttons on the coffee machine, OR a little gremlin named Mom messed with it. Last night she had the thermostat on 82, I moved it down to 80. You would think when she gets chilled she could put on a robe or something over her sweats. The problem besides her being thin and poor circulation is not moving around enough. She takes her little walks every day but while in the house, usually just sits in a chair and works word puzzles. In the summer she moves more, gotta peek out different windows to see what's going on with the neighbors! Lordy, I need out of here.