At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Decision Time

Suppose to get much colder this week, so do I place an ad for the garage sale or not. Just a couple of hours to make that decision as you need to get your ad in the local paper by noon.
I went back to "regular" eating and so far, nothing going wild with the glucose. Not coming down quite as fast as currant thinking dictates but within an extra hour, usually where it should be.
I finally received the last payment due for the old '49 Pontiac. Will be making a couple of Post Office runs shortly.
The yard fellow got most of the leaves up yesterday. He is a coach and has run this lawn service for a number of years during the late spring, summer and fall. Think his life is getting real busy as wrestling goes into full swing about now.
Had to order a new surge protector and maybe it will arrive today. They provide a return label for the old one which is nice. Proper disposal of the old battery and I am sure they can reuse some the parts. I found out the hard way it wasn't working. Needed to shut it down with lightning popping around several weeks ago so just unplugged it as I am suppose to have 15 minutes on the back up battery to do the shut down. Well, poof!! everything went off. I think I have had it for 5 or 6 years. The new one lets you replace the battery. The old one was sealed.