At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Radar

on the net may be good but sometimes, it's scary. They have predicted snow showers today and I just pulled up the radar, sure enough, here it comes. Hope it ends up being just showers but doesn't look like it to me. Maybe it will peter out. Yeah, no sand to stick your head in Sharon..LOL

In talking to Mom (hard to do with her hearing) she wanted to know "what was she to do with me leaving". I have asked her to come with me and she always says "she can't travel that far". Well, she can. Just doesn't want to. I feel tempted to tell her if you get lonesome, call your "other" daughter.

So far, I am hanging on to the thought of sitting in OK City on Saturday, watching the Big 12 playoff between Texas and Colorado.