At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Why Are They

right when I need them to be wrong? The weather reports, that is. It is snowing and blowing now and doesn't look good for the rest of the day. My original plans were not to leave until around the 8th of December so at least I have time to find the right window to sneak out.

When I went downstairs to get java this morning, there wasn't any blast of hot air. I checked the thermostat and it is holding at 80. I did close the north bedroom door upstairs so what heat is here in the south bedroom is pretty good for me.

The young kids at dinner yesterday were a good group. I guess they all were in the 19 to 23 year range. Didn't even spend much time away from the "old" folks. I would have liked more one on one time with them but Mom was nervous about the weather so headed back fairly early.

The food was very good. I had been thinking about eating someone elses cooking for a couple of weeks. It met all my expectations!