At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yuk

Yuk pertains to the weather and how I feel. Sure am tired of both. My glucose tests flare but nothing dreadfully high. I keep reading about diabetes and find so many things can affect your glucose readings. Just keep on keeping an eye on things and being aware of how I feel after eating certain foods, amounts etc.

Went to an auction this a.m. but did not stay. Had a few things but once again, were to be so late in the day before he got to them and I told my nephew I would come to Lincoln for dinner at their house this evening. So came home and took a nap!!

Starting to look ahead weatherwise. Still looking to get out of here on the 1 or 2nd of Dec. The long term forecast makes the first look the best, right now, for both here and Oklahoma City. I no longer have the choice of stopping in Dallas with my gal pal there. She is moving back to San Antonio after a 6 year hiatus (work related).