At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Test

to see if Baby Truck will start in the COLD weather will happen this afternoon.
Will try to pay the City bill and stock up on some groceries for Mom.

I shovelled snow last night around 6 p.m. It had stopped snowing at that point but started again. Finally quit around 10 or so. That made it much easier to shovel today. I did part of the driveway and the walk early this morning. Rod and his wife came by and finished up. I was hoping they would. They are much younger! Ha

If I can get out and do the shopping OK, will go by the hospital and get the Meals on Wheels started for tomorrow. Would like to get on the road by 8:30 tomorrow morning. There is another storm headed this way and I hope to be in OK City by the time it is in Nebraska. Wish me luck!