At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Is It Just Me?

Is it just me? It seems that the family members I talk to are all under a lot of stress. Whether from work, finances, family or whatever. It is in their voices. And, of course, that adds to my stress. I do believe the stress factor in this country is spiralling out of control. Or it may just be me, but it is real.

I am trying to work through Brian Greene’s The Fabric of The Cosmos and it is tough to try and wrap the old brain around this material. At bedtime, I am rereading John Jake’s Heaven and Hell.

Did you ever read a book as a teenager and then, many years later look for the book? That has happened to me and I finally found it (I hope) and it is on its’ way from Amazon. It will be interesting to see if it captures my interest now the way it did years ago. This is The Rivers Ran East.

It is too chilly to go out to the garage and mess with the mower. Will put that off until this afternoon. If I can’t get it started will have to call in the big guns. I know I saw the manual for it but darn if I can remember where.