At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, April 01, 2005

More Signs of Spring

Mood: Stable
Energy 7

I have been hearing a woodpecker off and on for the last few days, and this morning, the cooing of dove was a welcome sound. Old Man Sol is up early in a clear sky but the early part of that will change come Sunday morning.

I have been trying to ease back into doing a little exercising. I can feel the effects slightly today so perhaps need to limit the reps a little more. Do not want to upset anything in or near the surgical incisions!

Lincoln is in my sights today even though I did not get the sleep I needed last night. That is slowly working itself around. Maybe with the time change I can get on a better schedule.

Plans are slowly coming together for a trip south. More on that later.