At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Back To Lists

Here it is, Wed., the last day of August. Had a mental list of things to do this week, well, it is gone. Guess I had better go back to writing it down. I do remember tomorrows, though. Defrost the refrigerator. I remember that one because I dislike that job immensely.

I hope to know by today or tomorrow if my son will be coming up this weekend. If he comes, my plan is to cook some green chili in a black pot. The plan is to clean under the work bench in the garage. Wow, now I remember what I was going to do today, clean out the west side of the garage.

Watching the news about New Orleans and the Gulf Coast, I do know I am grateful for being inland. I feel so bad for my friends in Gulfport. A tough recovery for sure.